[TYPO3-core] stdWrap.alignWrap has wrong description

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Mon Apr 3 18:02:49 CEST 2006

Hi!

In TSref it says the content is wrapped with <div align=" | ">.

This is not true since 3.8. Now it's <div style="text-align: | ">. Michi, could you update the docs, please.

But now that Bernhard has written about pdfdoc and its lack of CSS support and thinking of all the problems I had with HTML mails and CSS (rule: don't use CSS in HTML mails, as it will be discarded by many [web-]mailers), I think it's not so well that tslib_content.php renders some HTML with CSS without any possibility to switch back to old-style attributes.

Masi