[TYPO3-core] RFC: Fix EM2 issues

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Mon Apr 3 10:48:29 CEST 2006

Hello Karsten,

>On Monday 03 April 2006 07:45, Franz Holzinger wrote:
>

>>You can have a look into CVS that I have never deleted dependences from
>>this file.
>>

>Ok,the ext_emconf.php from CVS looks like this:
>	'constraints' => array(
>		'depends' => array(
>			'cms' => '',
>			'php' => '4.2.2-5.1.99',
>			'typo3' => '3.6.0-4.1.0',
>		),
>		'conflicts' => array(
>		),
>		'suggests' => array(
>		),
>	),
>

>>So I wonder which ext_emconf.php file has been stored in the TER:
>>

>The one from the installation from which tt_news was uploaded the *last time*.

About which extension are you talking now?
I have been talking about tt_products.

CVS is still not available.

However about which file in CVS and which CVS version number are you
talking?

>Now, simple open your ext_emconf.php (the one of your master dev version), fix
>the dependencies, and then upload the ext, for god's sake! If your matser
>file doesn't list the dependencies the way they should be, HOW SHOULD THIS
>WORK? After uploading THE FIXED ONE WILL BE IN TER THEN. ALL WILL BE FINE.

Attached is the working dev version as is.

>     'constraints' => array(
>         'depends' => array(
>             'cms' => '',
>             'table' => '0.0.9-',
>             'fh_library' => '0.0.8-',
>             'php' => '4.2.3-',
>             'typo3' => '3.8.0-4.0.20',
>         ),
>         'conflicts' => array(
>             'zk_products' => '',
>             'mkl_products' => '',
>             'ast_rteproducts' => '',
>             'onet_ttproducts_rte' => '',
>             'shopsort' => '',
>             'c3bi_cookie_at_login' => '',
>         ),
>         'suggests' => array(
>         ),
>     ),

So how must these lines look like so it will even work after an upload
and following download from TERß

The contraints array has been changed with the new TER2. So please tell
me how to use it.

- Franz