[TYPO3-core] editPanel/editIcons fixes

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Sun Apr 2 17:47:47 CEST 2006

Hi!

As reported one of my one-liners wasn't quite right.

I have added this line to tslib_cObj->editPanel() and tslib_cObj->editIcon():

if (!$BE_USER->checkLanguageAccess($GLOBALS['TSFE']->sys_language_uid)) { return $content; }

The idea is to blind the edit panel/icon when you have no access right to the language.

But of course the check should be against the language of the record itself. So here's the correct version.

We should either ship RC3 with this patch or remove the two lines mentioned above.

Masi