[TYPO3-core] About bug #214 - flexform default values

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Sun Sep 18 17:25:24 CEST 2005

Michael Stucki <michael at typo3.org> writes on
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 15:01:37 +0200 (METDST):

> Hi Martin,
>

> > PS: Any timeframe for 3.8.1? 3.8.0 is out quite a while and I think
> > there > have been a number of such small no-brainer bugs been fixed.
>
> 3.7.1 was released together with 3.8.0. I'm still undecided if this
> is better or not.
>
> What do you think? Should we wait until 4.0 is out (plan is to release
> in December)?

No. I think if no security issues force an earlier release a maintenance release could be done every 4 to 8 weeks. Depending on the number of improvements.

If 4.0 is out I simply don't care for some minor patches. OTOH every new site I set up in the meantime will benefit from those enhancements.

Masi