[TYPO3-core] Gremlin #1549: Caption to images

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Wed Oct 26 18:52:12 CEST 2005

Michael Stucki <michael at typo3.org> writes on
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 14:45:07 +0200 (METDST):

> User writes:
>
> When creating page content: images only, the possibility is given to
> add caption. But the default is that all caption is place at the
> bottom of the
> page. In order to give each image its own caption, additional TS is
> required. But this TS is not given so a search for the right TS is
> needed.
> Why not give the default TS in the helptext.

The average editor hasn't even the rights to enter TS, so the help text is useless for most of the users.

So -1.

I'd prefer a setting in the form (and chaning the content CS accordingly). The problem is how that should be done? Adding a new field, reusing another? Using flexforms? If using felxforms, how can the setup be used from TS?

Masi