[TYPO3-core] Gremlin #1672: Change Edit page header to Edit page properties

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Oct 26 14:52:50 CEST 2005

User writes:

Edit page header don't tell what the function is. I think Matthew idea (from
the dev-list thread) to call it Edit page properties is much better.
Thanks.

Solution:

This patch is probably the biggest one for today, so let's make a little
break after it ;-)

It replaces the string "page header" as well as all function names. So for
example there is a new function in alt_clickmenu.php called
"DB_editPageHeader" which has been tagged as deprecated and calls the new
function "DB_editPageProperties" instead.

The patch has been written by Valentin Schmid and I think he investigated
this very carefully. Great job!

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out