[TYPO3-core] Use tabulator key in textareas in the BE

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sat Oct 15 18:55:24 CEST 2005

Karsten Dambekalns wrote:

> On Thursday 13 October 2005 18:08, Michael Stucki wrote:
>> If it's ok for you I'll commit it to the core and make it configurable,
>> but by default it is enabled.
>
> Sure!

Done.

I added a new property to the User TSconfig setup:

=== cut ===
Name: disableTabInTextarea
Type: boolean
Default: 0
If you are using the TYPO3 backend in IE or Mozilla, TYPO3 will load a
little JavaScript file that makes it possible to use the <tab> key in
textareas. If you don't like the feature for some reason, you can disable
it here.
=== cut ===

One more property:
This one is not new but I noticed that it doesn't seem to be documented yet:

Name: disableCMlayers
Type: boolean
Default: 0
Disable the context menu layers in the backend.

Regards, michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out