[TYPO3-core] realurl

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Oct 12 14:19:55 CEST 2005

Hi Kasper,

> I searched in mantin for realurl but didn't find any issues. I thought
> there were some? You know of any I should fix now I'm working on that
> extension anyway?

No, I'm quite sure there are some, but there's a bug in our bugtracker! You
could search for anything, it never finds any bugs...

Reason: Last Weekend, Micha Hirdes upgraded the Bugtracker because of a recent
security issue. However this introduced a new bug which we found yesterday.

There's already a fix for it, and actually he wanted to patch it yesterday
already...

I'll give him a call and ask again.

- michael