[TYPO3-core] RFC: Template extensions are created twice

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Oct 5 22:52:58 CEST 2005

Hi there,

this is a little patch for a bug in the template info module:

If a page does not contain a template, the template module displays a link
for creating an extension template on this page. This works fine, but once
you've clicked that link and press "Click here to edit whole template
record", another template will be added.

The patch is very small and overrules the existing parameter in the
returnUrl:

  index.php?...&createExtension1&createExtension0.

I think that's ok and works in all browsers.

Unfortunately I cannot commit the change myself because it is located inside
the typo3/ext/ subdirectory. I would be very happy if we could manage these
extensions in TYPO3core (or a submodule of it).

Suggestion: Add "global_extensions" on typo3xdev.

Regards, michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out