[TYPO3-core] RFC: Template extensions are created twice

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2005 at typo3.com
Wed Nov 23 16:10:37 CET 2005

Hey michael,

The more flexible solution has been made; I committed them to CVS:

avail|mundaun,typo3|tx_tstemplate
avail|mundaun,typo3|tx_tstemplateanalyzer
avail|mundaun,typo3|tx_tstemplateceditor
avail|mundaun,typo3|tx_tstemplateinfo
avail|mundaun,typo3|tx_tstemplateobjbrowser

As you can see these are now in typo3xdev with write access for you and me.

- kasper

--
- kasper