[TYPO3-core] Accessible PopUp links

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Nov 23 11:16:50 CET 2005

Hi Andreas,

basically the patch is fine. I just have some comments regarding the coding
style.

- Comments are always indented with a tab
- The content inside of "(...)" brackets should be trimmed (no spaces)
- After "if ()" the "{" bracket is prepended with a tab
- This is not the same for the else statement: Here we usually add a space
  before and after: "} else {"

I know I am a nitpicker, but I like this kind of unity.

- michael