[TYPO3-core] Backporting of 3.8.1 changes to HEAD

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Nov 22 19:12:19 CET 2005

Hi Kasper,

>> @Kasper: I will update TSref accordingly and send it back to you after
>> that.
>
> Great. I don't do upgrades to TSref at the moment and frankly I think you
> should just keep it until I need to. It seems more flexible this way.

True. I'll do that.

> AND... not to forget - the documentation for the summer-patches, that is
> still not fixed. You remember? Wrote to me some time in september that you
> would summarize the changes needed in references but I think you never
> did. So now you can just add it yourself

Yes I remember, and I still have all those mails pending in a separate
folder.

You wrote that you have made a little list to cross-check these changes.
Could you send this to me, please?

I am sure that we can get all these lost changes back, but still it takes a
lot of time. So I have made some thoughts about how this can be improved,
and I will post my proposal right after this mail.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out