[TYPO3-core] RFC: Indexed search: exactCount

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Nov 18 16:17:52 CET 2005

Hi Bernhard,

> Recently Michael made some patches to the indexed_search sysextension which
> now lets the result count be exact. But he didn't know wheter this would
> cause an impact on performance.

I'm fine with that but have two comments:

- First, please remove the 1st two hunks - they are doing something different
than what you described here

- Next, please prepare a helpful description for the indexed_search manual. It
is part of the CVS, so you can either send the text to me or try changing it
yourself.

Regards, michael