[TYPO3-core] Gremlin 1660: typolink should support the title attribute

Jan-Erik Revsbech jer at moccompany.com
Mon Nov 14 16:52:40 CET 2005

This is a CVS patch request

Type: New Feature (Gremlin #1660)

typolink (<LINK> tags is DB) should support title attributes.

Solution:
The RTE link editor and TYPO3 browse links is modified to allow the title tag to be set on a link. The DB transformation si then modified to allow the LINK tags to have format <LINK PARAMETER TARGET CLASS TITLE> instead of only supporting <LINK PARAMETER TARGET CLASS>. Modifed in both directions RTE<->DB. The typolink property is then modified, so it understand this format.

Two diff's attached: one for the rte and one for the core. I think the solution is stable, but it needs some testing. The attached patch have a single hardcoding of the label "Title" in typo3/browse_links.php, that will need to go into a locallang file, but I was unable to find the correct place. This will need to be corrected before a cvs commit.

Branches: HEAD

/Jan-Erik