[TYPO3-core] Gremlin 1660: typolink should support the title attribute

Jan-Erik Revsbech jer at moccompany.com
Sat Nov 12 12:17:33 CET 2005

I finally managed to get some time work on the two gremlins that I assigned to myself, but now I see that perhaps the above gremlin is not really a gremlin after all (to be honest I took it because I saw that it had 6 votes, not so much the content of the gremlin...)

Specifying the title of an a tag genereated by typolink can be done with the ATagParams parameter to typolink. Is this not good enough enough? Or will it be better with a specific title attribute which perhaps has stdWrap properties?

Comments anyone?

Regard