[TYPO3-core] RFC: Fix bug #1115: broken image alignment with Mozilla

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Nov 8 22:17:04 CET 2005

This is a CVS patch request.

IMPORTANT:
This is somewhat urgent because I want this to be part of 3.8.1 which I'm
going to release on Thursday (planned).

Type: (Bugfix / New feature / Code cleanup)
=> bugfix

In the new 3.8.0 there is a bug regarding the rendering of the "classical",
table-based IMGTEXT-Objects in line 1085ff. of class.tslib_content.php. In
Gecko/Opera browsers centered images and images positioned to the right all
stay on the left side. With IE, however, the alignment is allright.

The solution was proposed by Martin Kutschker.

Branches: (HEAD / TYPO3_3-8 / TYPO3_3-7)
=> HEAD, TYPO3_3-8

Bugtracker reference:
=> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1115

With kind regards