[TYPO3-core] Gremlin #1625: Create an icon for the "not inmenu"pages

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sat Nov 5 13:27:12 CET 2005

Hi Martin,

> I fear I've lost the original mail with the patch, but AFAIR you explained
> that you change the doktype only internal within the icon rendering code.
>
> If it is indeed so go ahead.

Fine.

> While I disagree to remove doktype 5 I think your patch is valid.

I would be interested to know why you think so. I see no reason to keep it
because it has been superseeded by the nav_hide property which is page type
independent.

Removing the doktype from ext_tables.php will not stop to keep it working,
but it assures that in future you cannot select this page type anymore!

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out