[TYPO3-core] Gremlin #1161: Cannot give access to all modulesto a backend user when there are many backend modules loaded

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Sat Nov 5 11:37:47 CET 2005

Michael Stucki <michael at typo3.org> writes on
Sat, 05 Nov 2005 01:02:36 +0100 (MET):

> Unfortunately I did not get a single feedback about this issue.
> Anyone, please?

Is there really no archive of this list somewhere?

I don't want to have all the mail traffic in my mailboxes. So older mails will get deleted. I'm willing to get back to this posting and review the patch, but alas, I cannot do so right now.

Masi

PS: nntp supports authentication, so we could have a private group on the netfielders server.