[TYPO3-core] About bug #214 - flexform default values

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Nov 4 21:05:23 CET 2005

Hi René,

>>> Finally I think that it is time for 3.8.1 now. If there's something that
>>> needs to be done until then, please let me know (off-list).
>>
>> I need to check if two or three patches are included I once sent Kasper.
>> I do that tomorrow.
>
> Did you do that already?

I still got no feedback from you. I'm currently working on 3.8.1 and woudl
be very happy if you just could give me a short feedback.

If you think the patches are important, you could also send them to me and I
will check if they are already in CVS or not.

Thanks, michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out