[TYPO3-core] RFC: Small change in tmpl->linkData

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Nov 2 14:05:21 CET 2005

Kasper Skårhøj wrote:

> No thanks,
>
> I'm pretty sure I depend on type being an integer too many places.

Seems like it's not so easy to add some new features these days... :-(

OK, here is an alternative solution that forces the value to become an
integer in $GLOBALS['TSFE']->makeSimulFileName. This way I don't need to
XCLASS the whole linkData function just because of this single line. I hope
you will accept it, thanks.

For the curious:
The exension is a simple replacement for the existing
simulateStaticDocuments feature that provides (I/snowflake thinks) nicer
URLs but does not require RealUrl.

before:
Testsite.32.0.html
Testsite.32.1.html?L=1

after:
Testsite_32.en.html
Testsite_32.de.html?type=1

As you can see, the language code becomes a part of the filename. Since the
typeNum is 0 in most cases, I've made it an optional parameter instead.

The extension is attached. Have a look at README.txt.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out