[TYPO3-core] RFC: my patch request

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Sun Jun 26 10:15:58 CEST 2005

Hi.

On Friday 24 June 2005 17:51, Michael Stucki wrote:
> (This is a suggestion for upcoming patch requests. I'll post a practical
> example in a moment. Please tell me if you have any comments on it.)

I like that approach, whether there will be some changes needed to the
procedure, time will show.

One thing: This email of yours arrived with a valid signature, the following
two arrived with a bad signature. Why? What did you do differently? This
should be solved, because in the future mails with bad signatures should not
be taken into account (otherwise it's useless to sign them at all).

Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns
TYPO3 Association - Active Member