CVS changes merged (was: Re: [TYPO3-core] CVS merge still pending)

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Jun 20 01:21:30 CEST 2005

Hey Kasper,

> I guess it was nice asking me to approve the patch but afaik everything
> in there has been approved already so you can go. I will kick anything
> wrong out later.

Perfect! So I have just merged all changes back into HEAD.

So from now on you are free to work on CVS like before the branch was
raised.

As far as I understood Kaspers reply to my first mail, it is ok if everybody
sends his patches here to have them reviewed by this list before they hit
CVS (requires 2x OK from team members).

This will hopefully take some load from Kaspers shoulders and will speed
things up a little bit.

(Repetition of some stuff which should be obvious...:)

In any case, ALWAYS follow the rules described in
TYPO3core/misc/core_cvs_rules.txt. Most important is that ALL new features
are documented in a way that they can just be copy&pasted into TSref.

Send your snipped together with your patch request AND send it again
directly to Kasper right after you've committed the change to CVS.

- michael

PS: Kasper, please send me a copy of your TSref as soon as you have added
the new feature descriptions so that I am able to cross-check them.
--
Use a newsreader! Check out