[TYPO3-core] Subscription list complete!

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Jun 10 21:35:46 CEST 2005

Hi Masi,

> > If nobody complains then I would also like to send the CVS commits of
> > TYPO3core to this list - makes it much more easy to follow changes!
>
> Sounds good - complains will only statr if we're flooded ;-)

Of course.

Well, I forgot to mention:

This list should NOT be used for any endless discussions. It should be
focussed on small questions/informations or even patches. I think that way it
is possible for anybody to follow this list in order to know what's going on
in CVS.

If it is not possible for you, please stick to the dev list instead ;-)

> I think it's a good idea as well. We cand send them here anyway, because
> anything that is objected here, will not pass Kasper. So it can be a kind
> of filter.

ACK.

- michael