[TYPO3-core] fe_adminLib.inc formURL as typoLink

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Jul 14 10:44:37 CEST 2005

Hi Bernhard,

> The action parameter form URL is actually hardcoded as index.php in
> media/scripts/fe_adminLib.inc. This patch makes it a typoLink and
> introduces a new TS array "formurl." which contains the parameters for the
> typoLink. Downwards compatibility is kept.

I suggest to remove the "no_cache" property from TSref (not needed anymore)
_but_ keep it for backwards compatibility _except_ if the new formurl
property is used.

I have added Martins suggestion and removed a duplicate integer test (don't
know why you checked this with t3lib_div::testInt() AND intval()...?)

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out