[TYPO3-core] Wish for TSref

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Fri Dec 23 16:54:16 CET 2005

Michael Stucki <michael at typo3.org> writes on
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 18:12:03 +0100 (MET):

> Hi Martin,
>
> > I always wanted to have an extra column in TSref for all properties
> > that lists the first TYPO3 version that implements it.
> >
> > I need this for maintenance of older sites that have not upgraded
> > (yet).
>
> I don't like the idea and probably never will. TSref can be appended
> with a version number, then you can always use the TSref of the TYPO3
> version you are using. These documents are already categorized this
> way on http://sourceforge.net/projects/typo3/

I appreciate it if the historic documentation for all TYPO3 versions were online available (ob Sourceforge).

> Additionally, I have finally found a way to make diffs of SXW
> documents (table changes were treated as one big changed cell).
>
> Attached you find, for example, the Diff between TSref 3.7 and TSref
> 3.8. Hope this is what you need.

Yes. Is a bit of work though to put a list of versioning information together with the diffs.

Please, if you have some time and the docs, put them on SF and post the diffs here or send them to me.

Thanx,
Masi