[TYPO3-core] Wish for TSref

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Dec 20 18:12:03 CET 2005

Hi Martin,

> I always wanted to have an extra column in TSref for all properties that
> lists the first TYPO3 version that implements it.
>
> I need this for maintenance of older sites that have not upgraded (yet).

I don't like the idea and probably never will. TSref can be appended with a
version number, then you can always use the TSref of the TYPO3 version you
are using. These documents are already categorized this way on
http://sourceforge.net/projects/typo3/

Additionally, I have finally found a way to make diffs of SXW documents (table
changes were treated as one big changed cell).

Attached you find, for example, the Diff between TSref 3.7 and TSref 3.8. Hope
this is what you need.

- michael