[TYPO3-core] Bug #1976: PHP5 breaks frontend when $TYPO3_CONF_VARS["FE"]["compressionLevel"] = 'TRUE';

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sat Dec 10 15:54:38 CET 2005

Hi Peter,

> Since it is my first HEAD-Commit:
> * Need to announce commit here?
> * How do we deal with keeping a readable ChangeLog with not to many
> entries? (Each fixed bug should be noted somehwere in ChangeLog?)

First of all, thanks to Sebastian, Martin and Ingmar for their explanations
and help so far.

I think there is nothing more to add, except that I will probably have to
write a document for the whole thing. Not needed now, but I will write this
later, probably after 4.0).

Apart from this, I have just committed a ChangeLog entry for your change
which you can take as an example from now on.

(BTW, I also added a CVS tag to class.gzip_encode.php, plus I moved the
local ChangeLog outside of the class definition. Peter, please have a
look...)

Regards, michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out