[TYPO3-core] Cut and copy does not work in BE

Dmitry Dulepov dima at spamcop.net
Wed Dec 7 15:25:11 CET 2005

Hi!

Sebastian Kurfuerst wrote:
> I think this problem relates to the ajax clickmenu I implemented,
> however, it works without problems here. I am using Firefox.
> Is there anything wrong in using getElementsByTagName?

It works fine in Firefox for me too. MSIE, however, complains... I
thinks it does not like "getElementsByTagName(something)[0]". Probably,
assigning result of getElementsByTagName() to intermediate variable and
using that variable to get 0th element will work. You can also try
"getElementsByTagName(something).item(0)".

Dmitry.