[TYPO3-core] 0001963: tslib_pibase: incorporate the fh_library

Holzinger Franz franz at fholzinger.com
Mon Dec 5 23:11:29 CET 2005

Hi Sebastian,

>thanks for the information, however, it is sufficent just to post this
>in the bugtracker. When you think the patch is ready then, you can post
>it here.
>This list is just the last stop before CVS.
>In the list archive, you'll find many examples how this patch requests
>should look like ("This is a CVS patch request")

This is a CVS patch request.

Type:
Feature

Branches: HEAD

Problem:
Some additional functions are needed for every extension. They are now in the fh_library, but they shall be put to a better place.

Solution:
Put these functions into the class tslib_pibase.

Comments:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1963

I will write the documentation for the manuals afterwards.

Regards,

Franz