[TYPO3-team-core-v5] TYPO3 Phoenix Scrum Meeting Notes - 09.02.2012

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Thu Feb 9 11:50:43 CET 2012

TYPO3 Phoenix Scrum Meeting Notes - 09.02.2012

[SEBASTIAN]

➜ write functional test which simulates the rendering based on real TYPO3CR Nodes
➜ write T3DD workshop abstract

[KARSTEN]

✔ reviewed a number of changes and issues
✔ pushed some changes
➜ continue with that and then head back to I18n and/or code migration

[ASKE]

✔ Checked out a lot of different CMS setup wizards
✔ Made a list of features to be included in the setup for FLOW3/Phoenix
➜ Create an actual setup request handler environment
➜ Prepare stuff about modules for T3DD12 with Berit, Sebastian
ⓘ Thoughts for the setup wizard: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/33612

[ROBERT]

✔ gave a FLOW3 training on Tuesday
✔ did FLOW3 support on Wednesday
♫ celebrate some birthday Today
✔ work on HTTP Tomorrowday

[MARKUS]

➜ searching jQuery replacement for ExtJs pagetree widget
➜ analyzing
	http://code.google.com/p/dynatree/
	http://www.jstree.com/
➜ workshop abstract T3DD12 with Rens

[BASTIAN]

☠ Successfully broke https://review.typo3.org/#change,8868 on Windows
➜ Merge ViewHelper reference. please review https://review.typo3.org/#change,8841
➜ dynamic schedule for T3CON12 Québec
➜ Push current state of TYPO3.Comments

[CHRISTIAN]

✔ reviews
✔ support in IRC and mailing list
➜ test new TypoScript package
➜ reviews

[POSSIBLE TALKS AT T3DD12]

http://notes.typo3.org/p/T3DD12PhoenixWorkshops
➜ We’ll all be there starting Tuesday before T3DD12
	http://wiki.typo3.org/T3DD12/CoreTeamMeeting

[GENERAL]

➜  coordinate talks / session at T3DD12 (http://doodle.com/vwcmzrkqdqna84ym)
ⓘ new project account number for FLOW3 / Phoenix invoices: 4001

~~~

Legend:
✔   done
➜   next steps