[TYPO3-team-core-v5] TYPO3 Phoenix Scrum Meeting Notes - 03.02.2012

Irene Höppner irene.hoeppner at isinett.de
Mon Feb 6 10:00:39 CET 2012

Hey all,

> [POSSIBLE TALKS AT T3DD12]

If I may have some wishes/ideas:

- Tool-/Standards-Training: A training session for git, yaml, ReST, ...?
So ppl feel comfortable with that and can concentrate on the essentials
of FLOW3/Phoenix afterwards.

- Test Driven Development / Testing would be pretty nice. Either a best
practices session or the tutorials are test driven designed.

Thx a lot :-)

Greets,
Irene