[Typo3-UG Stuttgart] HELP

MARIAM ABACHA hajia at post.cz
Wed Sep 24 14:48:09 CEST 2003

 I am Dr. (Mrs.) Mariam Abacha (GCFR), wife to the late
 Nigerian Head of State, General Sanni Abacha, who died
 on the 8th of June, 1998 while still on active duty. I
 am contacting you in confidence, and as a means of
 developing a cordial and fruitful business
 relationship.

 I currently have within my reach, the sum of US$40M
 (forty million United States Dollars) which I and my
 family intends to use for investment purposes
 specifically in your country or any other part of the
 world you may advice. This money came as a result of a payback contract deal between my husband and a Russian
 firm in our country's multi-Billion Dollar Ajaokuta
 Steel Plant . Right now, the new civilian government
 has intensified their probe on this family's financial
 resources; frozen all our known foreign and local
 accounts, revoked our oil licenses, and even detained
 my son (Mohammed) on alledged financial
 misappropiation, pending the outcome of their
 investigations. In view of these facts, I acted fast
 to withdraw the US$40,000,000.00 from the company's
 vault and deposited it in a privately owned security
 company of which I alone know of it's existence. I
 have since declared the security company bankrupt. No
 record whatsoever exists concerning this money traceable by the government, because there is no
 documentation showing that we received the money from
  anybody.

 Due to the current situation in the country concerning
 government's attitude towards my family, this money
 has been deposited in a security company and they are
 waiting for my instruction to act as to where it
 should be sent to. I thus wish to discretely transfer
 this money out of Nigeria with your help, to be
 invested in your country or anywhere you may advice
 (under your professional guidance). I shall expect you to
contact me urgently to enable us discuss this
 transaction in details.However, I cannot speak with
 you on phone because all my phone lines are bugged by
 the government presently.

 Bearing in mind that your assistance is needed to transfer this money out of Nigeria, I propose a
 commission of 10% (Ten percent) of the total sum to
 you/your company for the expected services and
 assistance. Your urgent response is highly needed so
 as to stop further contact. All correspondence must e
 by Email.  A phone number will be given to you to
 enable you speak with my son  named ABBA  ABACHA. I
 must also use this opportunity to implore you to
 exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this matter
 extraordinarily confidential, whatever your decision,
 while I await your prompt response.

 Finally, please include you telephone and fax numbers
 in your reply to enable my son send the vital
 documents
 we shall change to your name to enable you become the
 true beneficiary of the consignment (boxes containing
 the money) which is tagged "DIPLOMATIC CONSIGNMENT".
 It is labelled so to avoid the customs from probing
 into the content.

 Best regards.

 DR. (MRS.) MARIAM SANNI ABACHA (GCFR)