[TYPO3-v4] This Week's "Friendly Ghost"

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Jan 30 20:31:28 CET 2012

Hi,

I was the "friendly ghost" last week for the TYPO3v4 project. See [1].

A few numbers:
============================
Total:
- Open Bugs: 2787
- Open Features/Task: 893

New Issues last week (Core Project only):
- 18 new Bug Reports (4 already Closed or Resolved, 5 Under Review, 2
Accepted and 7 New)
- 11 new Feature Requests (6 Resolved, 2 Under Review, 1 Accepted and 2 New)

Oldest Issue Updated last week:

- 2007-06-11: #17372 t3lib_pageSelect::enableFields not usable with
table Aliases

There have been no memorable specific important issue to consider. It
felt like there have been some non-UTF-8 site issues floating around in
4.5 LTS which should be gathered and tackled (as 4.5 still needs to
support UTF-8).

The release of 4.4.13, 4.5.11 and 4.6.4 during this week made us update
plenty of issues (changing the target version).

This week Benni Mack will take over, treat him well! As Benni is
currently in a "FAL-Code-Sprint" with Ingmar and Olly (today and
tomorrow), I expect that he might only take over on Wednesday?

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-core/wiki/FriendlyGhost