[TYPO3-v4] Request for ReviewCardLayout for ExtJS3

Wouter Wolters mail at wouterwolters.nl
Sat Jan 28 12:37:29 CET 2012

After applying the patch I get the error.
I have a fully up to date master from git running.

Installation of extensions is possible without applying this patch.

In the patch you changed some lines in this file:
https://review.typo3.org/#patch,sidebyside,7395,8,typo3/js/extjs/iframepanel.js

On the first changed line I get the error.

I'll will try your other solution by adding cards extension in localconf.

Regards,

Wouter