[TYPO3-v4] problem with crawler and indexed search

Federico Bernardin federico at bernardin.it
Thu Feb 10 10:19:40 CET 2011

Hi,
I try to implement a multilanguage site with indexed search and crawler to index pages.
I setted L=0 for default (english) and L=2 for italian, 3 for french, and so on.
I setted &L=[0|2-6] in the crawling configuration.
I setted the correct sys_language_uid into config.
All works correctly into the front-end but crawler (or indexed search) doesn't show the indexed data for default language but only for the other language.
The crawler log shows the correct page, but indexed search menu into info doesn't show data for english.

I try to change sys_language_overlay and sys_language_mode, but nothing happens.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks
Federico