[TYPO3-mvc] DataMapper performance issue.

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Tue Mar 27 15:33:23 CEST 2012

Braulio José Solano Rojas wrote:

Hi Braulio José Solano Rojas (wow, I love that name!),

> I've been having performance issues with one app made on extbase.
> [...] The call tree is incredibly deep.

Thanks for the detailed report!
It would be interesting to see your domain model and/or the queries you
call.
Did you try using @lazy annotations in your models? Otherwise Extbase
will always fetch all related objects.

Apart from that: Can't you cache the output of your extension? (And I
know that this can't be the solution to everything, but I've seen a lot
of uncached Extbase plugins where it wasn't needed)

HTH

--
Bastian