[TYPO3-mvc] scheduler problems - memory exhausted

Stig Nørgaard Færch snf at dkm.dk
Mon Mar 26 22:31:16 CEST 2012

Den 26-03-2012 12:00, Tim Schoch | GSTALTIG skrev:
> Hello Stig
> I had similar problems when trying to handle large customer databases in tasks.

I found that everything was working correctly (I suppose).
I got a crash when using debug on $this, and also when trying to debug
$this->personRepository->findBySentButNotAcknowledged().

But I guess doing this consumes too much memory. Using the correct
methods on $this and the result of the findBy query works expectedly.

/Stig