[TYPO3-mvc] Use Typo3 Wizards in Extbase extension

Frank Gerards F.Gerards at esolut.de
Fri Mar 23 13:41:20 CET 2012

Hi,

I think you mix up a few things.
The rough data workflow is:

Input-field with linkwizard in backend (configured in Configuration/TCA/<model>.php or via Flexforms) ---> persistence in DB -----> output in a fluid-based view (coming from model/repo ...)

So to add a wizard in the backend simply edit the Appointment.php in your Extbase-Extension in dir Configuration/TCA and add the wizard configuration at the appropriate branch of the array.

Naturally there is no fluid for backend. What FLUX does is make it possible to define Flexforms for the backend with fluid viewhelpers. The flux extension then builds a flexform-array for the model u are dealing with in the view.

What FED does is helping you to do more comfortable page templates and comfortably write Flexible(Fluid) Content elements similar to the ones of TemplaVoila. FED comes with A LOT of great ViewHelpers which help you displaying the data added in the backend field (with the help of your wizard) in the frontend using fluid.

So in your case i guess u should simply edit the TCA-Part. The inputted link-target-value is present in the fluid view of your extbase extension afterwards.

Hope 2 have helped,
Frank