[TYPO3-mvc] extbase as new content element

Roland most.wanted at gmx.at
Mon Mar 19 15:53:00 CET 2012

hi dennis,

this works - thank you!

unfortunatelly now i have got another weird problem: it seems that my
flexform configuration file is not used anymore.

i used this in my ext_tables.php - and it worked before (when i used my
plugins via "insert plugin >> selected plugin"):

--- quote ---

$extensionName = t3lib_div::underscoredToUpperCamelCase($_EXTKEY);

$pluginSignature = strtolower($extensionName) . '_listansicht';

$TCA['tt_content']['types'][$pluginSignature]['showitem'] = 'CType,
starttime, endtime, hidden, fe_group, pi_flexform';

t3lib_extMgm::addPiFlexFormValue($pluginSignature, 'FILE:EXT:' .
$_EXTKEY . '/Configuration/FlexForms/flexform_album_listansicht.xml');

--- /quote ---

only the field "The Title" is shown in the flexform ('Plugin Options') -
and although i used <langDisable> in my flexform xml file for all
languages "The Title" field is shown in the flexform...

...so i guess my flexform configuration file is not used. but why?

kind regards.

roland