[TYPO3-mvc] Access typoscript settings in model

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Sun Mar 18 16:48:43 CET 2012

Does this mean, that maybe I'm trying to do something in the wrong place? I
think viewhelpers can access settings right? Should I try and do what I'm
doing in a vh?

"Claus Due" <claus at wildside.dk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.3706.1332085332.627.typo3-project-typo3v4mvc at lists.typo3.org...
Hi Stephen,

By default - no. You would have to manually load the ConfigurationManager
inside your Model (and you cannot use DI there). It's a bit cumbersome to do
this.

--
Cheers,
Claus