[TYPO3-mvc] 2 plugins share the same action/fluit-template --> flexform configuration interferes

Roland most.wanted at gmx.at
Fri Mar 16 09:46:11 CET 2012

hi tim,

thank you for your answer.

> without testing I'd say: create an empty flexform config for your second plugin (maybe it needs a passthrough field?) which should
> override the flexform values stored in the db and you should be good to go.
> Tim

i created a flexform configuration for my second plugin - good idea!

"passthrough" unfortunatelly did not work - i guess it only passes
already set values. in the TCA API documantation i did not find a
possibility to change a already set value (via 1st plugin) and than pass
it through.

i solved my problem like this:

as you suggested i added a flexform configuration for the second plugin.
there i added the field (type "checkbox") which i use for the if
condition in the fluid template. so everybody can see it's actual value
and can easily change it.

as my extension is quite simple this solution is ok i guess.

but maybe there is a better solution.

thanks again for your helping tipp!

kind regards.

roland