[TYPO3-mvc] validator: email, but not required?

Dennis Ahrens dennis.ahrens at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 15 15:11:52 CET 2012

Hi Bastian,

On 21.02.2012 18:16, Bastian Waidelich wrote:
> This issue has recently been fixed in FLOW3 (after some discussion) [1].
> Maybe someone feels like backporting this - unfortunately it is a
> breaking change though..

As our trainee needs those feature for its first extension too, i've
spend some time to do the backport [1]. Maybe you have some time during
the code sprint to get this finished, there is still something to do
related to the GenericObjectValidator - more information can be found in
gerrit...

regards
Dennis

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/34838