[TYPO3-mvc] How to edit (multiple) child-objects?

Johannes C. Schulz - EnzephaloN IT-Solutions info at enzephalon.de
Wed Mar 14 09:14:27 CET 2012

Hello Claus

Thanks for your answer. I will keep this in mind.
I solved the problem in an other way:
The addPassport-function had not the correct annotation. It was "@param
Tx_Extbase_ObjectStorage<Tx_PsoaAccredit_Domain_Model_Passport $passport"
but needs to be "@param Tx_PsoaAccredit_Domain_Model_Passport $passport".
After I changed this, it works fine!
Do it right, if a setter has annotation "@param Tx_Extbase_ObjectStorage..."
and adder/remover have "@param Tx_MyExt_Domain_Model_...."?