[TYPO3-mvc] DateTime Parsing with features.rewrittenPropertyMapper = 1 broken?

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Mon Mar 12 23:07:02 CET 2012

Hey Phillip,

On 03/12/2012 01:27 PM, Philipp Schiffmann wrote:
> As far as I see that exception is catched nowhere. Am I wrong or is the
> new propertyMapper supposed to work on this way? If I am right, has
> someone a solution for this problem?

I'm running into the same problem with core issue [1] (migrating the
belog extension to extbase). I didn't dig very deep until now, but it
might happen that I'll have to file a bug report about the DateTime
property mapping in extbase because of this.
At first glance, I'd say that the exception should 'as usual' be catched
somewhere, so if arguments of the target action do not validate, the
previous action is be called.

Regards
Christian

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/34772