[TYPO3-mvc] FLOW3 / Extbase Workflow

Stefan Neufeind typo3.neufeind at speedpartner.de
Mon Mar 5 14:20:54 CET 2012

On 03/05/2012 02:12 PM, Felix Oertel wrote:
> i am not yet sure, how much code i will contribute in the future so i
> abstain.

I'm sorry to hear that, especially thinking about great contributions
from your side in the past. Thanks for those.

> Am 05.03.12 13:39, schrieb Sebastian Kurfürst:
>> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-mvc/wiki/Extbase__FLOW3_Issue_Workflow
>
> i don't really remember being asked about that, but someone somewhen
> decided to take the SignalSlot/Dispatcher into the core and thus now the
> core team might (or might not) be responsible for maintaining sync with
> FLOW3.

In TYPO3v4/Core:

commit 657d515b11b8e34c6f046ecf6ce9167c93b32fa5
Author: Andreas Wolf <andreas.wolf at ikt-werk.de>
Date:   Wed Feb 8 13:39:46 2012 +0100

    [FEATURE] Integrate Signal Slot Handling

    Integrate Signal Slot Handling to t3lib_SignalSlot_Dispatcher.

> the rest of the areas are fine with me ...
>
>> (Please reply ONLY in typo3.projects.typo3v4mvc)

I am not subscribed via NNTP and trust/hope the gateway also gates back
from mailinglist to NNTP here?

Kind regards,
 Stefan