[TYPO3-mvc] FLOW3 / Extbase Workflow

Stefan Neufeind typo3.neufeind at speedpartner.de
Mon Mar 5 14:11:41 CET 2012

Hi,

not sure I gave my +1 here already. So just to be save: Yes, I agree
with it.

We should maybe also keep in mind that the two instances of Fluid need
to be kept in sync, although thats partially outside the scope of
Extbase/FLOW3 as discussed here. But it has several outreaches into
those two frameworks.

For all areas not listed to be synchronised I guess we'll skip those
"FLOW3/Extbase Issue:"-lines for now?

In general I think the rule of thinking about additions/changes like
"how does the other team handle that?" or "can we do it in a similar way
over there?" might be a generic approach to join forces.

There might be need to clarify which team has "higher importance" to
acknowledge a certain solution. Could we agree that both teams have
equal rights to be the first one to accept (submit) something that was
there for review? Currently there are cases like "sounds good, but let's
get it into FLOW3 first" which I sometimes find a bit "annoying".
It might be that somebody over at FLOW3 (and vice versa) should imho be
aware during a review that something in the other project is proposed so
we don't have too much "how to do it" discussions afterwards. I'm not
saying that devs from "the other" team would need to closely do in-depth
reviews or even do testing but would like to suggest they try to at
least follow which new things are proposed over there and give thoughts
if they see a problem to adapt a certain approach inside their team.

Kind regards,
 Stefan Neufeind