[TYPO3-mvc] [RFC] GSoC 2012

Tim Schoch | GSTALTIG tim.schoch at gstaltig.ch
Mon Mar 5 10:55:38 CET 2012

Hi Foertel
I'd love to see some kind of Social Media / Web app stuff integrated into TYPO3 for use in own extensions.
Some things that come to my mind that I'm jealous of WP (or I'd like to see in TYPO3 anyway):
- easy integration for popular cdn's (maybe on top of FAL, dunno?)
- generic/standardized AJAX workflow + FE ajax manager that can be used in own extbase extensions (personally I'd prefer jquery for this)
- fb / g+ FE-User signup
- fb / twitter / flicker service that allows to push content from TYPO3 to those plattforms in a streamlined way for extension programmers
- A comments Service / VH that's easy to combine with own extbase extensions
- An extbase captcha Service

Not web 2.0, but still nice:
- FAL itself ;)
- UnitTest for Controller, Repositories and ViewHelpers (including a best Practices Paper)

All of this are things I'd like to use but lack to knowledge to code them my selfs...
Gruess Tim

GSTALTIG GMBH / www.gstaltig.ch
Sonnenhofstr. 13 / 6020 Emmenbrücke
tim at gstaltig.ch / 076 488 24 97