[TYPO3-mvc] RFC: New comments in FLUID

Peter Niederlag typo3-list at niekom.de
Mon Mar 5 09:09:32 CET 2012

Hi,

On 01.03.2012 17:45, Michael Knoll wrote:
> sorry - but I think, most of you did not read my blog post:
[...]
> 5. It does not matter that <!--- ---> makes Fluid code non-well-formed
> because Fluid code is not well-formed afaik.

not a good argument: If not all code follows CGL should new code also
ignore CGL?

[...]

> So please - leave church in town as we say :-) - add those 4 lines of
> code in the parser and everybody has a nice way of writing comments that
> are highlighted as comments and are easy to read and write.

Stefano's idea with

<f:comment><!--
/ --></f:comment>

really seems nice. ;)

I still support the idea though to make it easier if it doesn't bring in
too many drawbacks (like another non-well formed violation).

Greets,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag