[TYPO3-mvc] No results from FE-User-Repository

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Thu Mar 1 13:37:59 CET 2012

Hi Johannes,

please check with the native repository to see if you can get results.
Check the Extbase_Domain_Model_FrontendUser on how to retrieve usergroup
uid's.

At first glance I'd say your method is not necessary.

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.