[TYPO3-mvc] RFC: New comments in FLUID

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Mar 1 09:39:54 CET 2012

Hi Christian,

On 1-3-2012 9:18, "Christian Müller (FLOW3 Team)" wrote:
> thanks for checking that, I wasn't totally sure but didn't look it up.

I came across the syntax of comments years ago with a piece of HTML like:
<!-- [somehtml]
<!-- [some more html]
-->
and Firefox showed the [some more html] part. The mozilla bug tracker
had a discussion where the developers said that the comment ended with
the second '--' and everything after that until the closing '>' wasn't
part of the comment.
I think the behaviour was changed in recent versions.

> Only problem then could be if someone (for whatever reason) needs to mix
> classic TYPO3 templating with Fluid, because then you must watch to

In classic templating the ###|### is just the default wrap for markers.
You can use anything in the API functions. I don't think we can take
that into account here.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.